Saturday 27 August 2016

Challenge #328 'Something That Flies'

Good morning & welcome to MTTC challenge blog. I hope you are all well & the weather is nice where you are xx

Before I get to this fortnights challenge I need to announce the Top 3 for our 'embossing' challenge.
Chosen by our Mags B, in no particular order we have....




A huge congrats from the DT & thank you for sharing your creations with us. Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the side bar xx

Now for this fortnights theme.....

SOMETHING THAT FLIES

so butterflies, birds, balloons, aeroplanes, dragons, faeries you get the idea

lets see what fabulous creations the DT ladies have made for this challenge....



Awesome creations ladies thank you so much xx

You have until Friday 9th September to get your entries in using the linky tool below

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx




2 comments:

ike said...

Very lovely DT creations :-) Thank you for this fun Challenge.

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Manuela said...

Wow, thanks so much for choosing my thank-you-cards to your top 3 :D Love, Manuela