Tuesday 12 October 2010

Challenge 110 - National Flag Colours



Morning everyone and thank you to those who took part in last week's Motor Madness challenge!

Before we look at this week's challenge I would like to say a Big Thank You to Jo and Daniele who are stepping down from the Design Team. Thank you for all your stunning contributions and good luck in your future crafting endeavours.

Now onto this week's challenge:-

NATIONAL FLAG COLOURS

We want to see Natinal Flag Colours on your work this week. The only stipulation is that there is no back linking to work already posted - only new work to be linked please Please follow the theme, and link back to this blog please. Thank you.

The DT have also asked me to make a plea to those of you who have word verification, to consider switching it off - if you use comment moderation you don't need the word verification, no comments are published to your blog without your say so.
We are using Mr Linky so please add your links there and only leave links in the comment box if Mr Linky should disappear for some reason.

The Design Team have some examples for you:-



Pat




Wendy

fifi



Lesley



Chrissie



Dee


Maria




For details of cards please visit the individual DT blogs.

Thanks for joining us - have fun with the challenge.


7 comments:

Christine said...

You can find my entry here Thanks for looking!
Greetings from Belgium.

antje said...

Here is my card
http://antjesbastelseite.blogspot.com/2010/10/spinner-card.html

Antje xxx

dragonllew said...

I wanted to email you and ask you if you are accepting sponsors for your Challenges, but I cannot find an email address.
Please email me at digiswithattitudesponsors@live.ca if you are interested in what we have to offer.

Christy said...

This inspired me to scrap a photo that I've been needing to work on!!! :) :)

Radwa Bayoumi said...

Lovely challenge here is my creation http://stepstowalk.blogspot.com/2010/10/national-flag-colors.html

My Inkie Fingers said...

This was fun! Even tho I do not live in the US (I live in Canada). However I used to live in the US for 10 years, so it made me feel good to honor the US Flag colors =)

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

Wendy's Seduction card is AMAZING!!!