Tuesday 18 May 2010

Challenge 92 - Under The Weather.

Morning Crafters

Thanks for joining us with the Toooo Cute Challenge last week, we saw some an amazing number of beautiful entries! This week's challenge is called:-

Under The Weather!

We want to see cute cards this week. The only stipulation the challenge has is no back linking to work already posted - only new work to be linked please.

The DT have also asked me to make a plea to those of you who have word verification, to consider switching it off - if you use comment moderation you don't need the word verification, no comments are published to your blog without your say so.

We are using Mr Linky so please add your links there and only leave links in the comment box if Mr Linky should disappear for some reason.

The Design Team have some examples for you:-

Pat



Lesley



Fifi



Wendy



Daniele



Chrissie


For details of cards please visit the individual DT blogs.

Thanks for joining us - have fun with the challenge.


MTTC Design Team


9 comments:

Robin said...

cute DT examples!! Cheers, Robin

Debbie said...

Thanks for a great challenge girls, DT cards are inspirational. Debbiexx

Janie Printz said...

This is my first challenge & was so happy to be able to use the sweet Henry with Broken leg stamp I just recieved ...
Hugs, Janie

Heidi-Mari said...

Hi
I love the theme. I'm living in South Africa, currently winter and rainy, but the last few days we had beautiful, sunny days and I could reflect it in my card!

Mr. Linky disappeared!
You can see my card at http://heidiscrafts.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-birthday-card-for-my-little.html

Have a blessed day!
Heidi-Mari

Kelly-Anne said...

Cute challenge! Thank you so much

Love
Kelly-Anne

nicky said...

thanks for another lot of fab DT cards to look at and also a another lovely challenge

Ginger Claire said...

Fabulous challenge x

Lin said...

My card feels under dressed, but hey ho it was for a man. LOL

Lin

Abounding Treasures said...

I know I'm adding my link *after* the fact, but I wanted to participate anyways :o)